About the project
Cambodia HIV/AIDS Education & Care (CHEC) works extensively in local communities to improve health care &support services, education and training awareness related to HIV/AIDS, gender based violence and home-based care program. They offer training courses to improve key management skills of people in NGOs, government agencies and other organizations. Their aim: Educate, raise awareness and change behavior related to HIV/AIDS. Read more about their project.
Help to finance the HIV/Aids awareness campaigns!
Already financed: 50%
About the homestay
In Sa Ang – 50 minutes from Phnom Penh – you can stay optionally in the homestay at CHEC’s office. There is a bedroom with a wardrobe in junction with bathroom and toilet. There’s also a kitchen available for cooking. Inside the office, they have space for youth to come and discuss on HIV/AIDS, Reproductive and other youth issues with the district youth leader. There is free access to drinking water there. The alternative homestay offers a bed, a wardrobe and some space outside the house. Moreover, breakfast, lunch and dinner are included as well.
- Rooms: 2 homestays, each has 1 bedroom with classic bathroom
- Food & Drinks: Meals are available (breakfast, lunch, dinner), drinking water is included
- Amenities: Kitchen to cook, mosquito nets, electricity, internet
- Leisure: Get in touch with the organisation and talk about HIV
- Price/night: $20 (only in cash)